- Departure from Lahore 8:00 PM
- Breakfast at PTDC Besham/ Balakot
- Dinner & Night Stay would be in Chiilas/Naran
- Early Morning Breakfast and departure for Skardu at 6:00 AM
- Sight Seeing at Nanga Parbat View Point
- Short stay in route at mountains ranges junction point
- Dinner/Night Stay in Skardu.
- Breakfast 6:00 AM
- Departure for Shigar
- Sightseeing at Shigar Fort
- Visit Cold Desert for sightseeing and photography
- Visit to Manthuka Waterfall
- Dinner & Night Stay in Skardu.
- After Breakfast Departure for Deosai at 6:00 AM
- Stopover at Sadpara Lake
- Sightseeing at Sheosar Lake
- Lunch at Bara Pani
- Exploring and sightseeing Deosai Plains
- Dinner and Night Stay in Skardu
- After Breakfast Departure 7:00 AM
- Sightseeing Upper Kachura Lake
- Sightseeing Lower Kachura Lake and Visit Shangrilla Resort
- Dinner and night stay in Skardu
- Early morning departure from Skardu after Breakfast 6:00AM
- Arrival at Chillas
- Dinner and Night stay at Chillas/Naran
- Early Morning Departure for Lahore after Breakfast
- Late arrival in Lahore
Touristan invites you on a trip to Skardu and Deosai – The Land of Giants. For all the intrepid explorers and those interested in sight-seeing, this promises to be a once in a lifetime experience.
--- Cost: PKR 36,800/ Person
-- Accommodations: Triple/Quad Sharing Basis
---Transport: Toyota Coaster Saloons/Hi Roof
---Trekking Days: 1
--- Grade: Moderate
--- Trip Duration: 7 days
---Maximum Altitude: 4,114 meters (13,497 ft) above sea level at Deosai
---Minimum temperature: 3-4 Degree Celsius at Deosai
--Guided tour by Touristan's team
-- Accommodations: Triple/Quad Sharing Basis
Add on for Twin Sharing (PRs 7,500/ Person)
Add on for Single Occupancy (PRs 18,500/ Person)
-- Luxury Booked Coasters with Trained Drivers
--Meals according to Quality set By Touristan on their previous Trips (as per Itinerary)
--Assistance of local GUIDES
--All kinds of tolls and taxes
--Basic First Aid Kit.
|SERVICES NOT INCLUDED|
--Extras at hotels like hot / soft drinks, laundry, phone calls.
--Insurance liability, medical aid and helicopter rescue coverage.
--Any kind of expense incurred, if anyone leaves trip at any stage due to any reason.
--Anything thing other than mentioned above in “Cost Include” area is not included in cost.
|DETAILS OF THE AREA|
Skardu is at an altitude of nearly 2,500 meters (8,202 feet). The town is surrounded by grey-brown colored mountains, which hide the 8,000 meter peaks of the nearby Karakoram Range.
Deosai National Park falls in Skardu Baltistan and has an average elevation of 4,114 metres (13,497 ft) above sea level, making the Deosai Plains one of the highest plateaus in the world. In Urdu, Deosai Urdu means 'the land of Giants'. It is locally called Ghbiarsa referring to "Summer's Place" by Balti people because it is only accessible in summer. The park protects an area of 3,000 square kilometres (1,200 sq mi). It is well known for its rich flora and fauna of the Karakoram-West Tibetan Plateau alpine steppe eco region. In spring, it is covered by sweeps of wildflowers and a wide variety of butterflies.
Shangrila Resort is a once in a lifetime experience that one would want to relive again and again. It is located at a height of 2500 meters. It is a famous tourist resort which has restaurant and cottages located around a lake known as Lower Kachura.
Sadpara Lake is a natural lake near Skardu, Gilgit-Baltistan, Pakistan, which supplies water to Skardu Valley. It is fed by the Satpara Stream. Satpara Lake is situated at an elevation of 2,636 meters (8,650 ft) above sea level and is spread over an area of 2.5 km².
Shigar Fort is located on the route to the world’s second highest mountain, K-2, is Shigar Fort. It is also known as Fong-Khar, which in the local language means the “Palace on the Rock”. The complex at Shigar comprises the 400-year-old fort/palace and two more recent buildings: the "Old House" and the "Garden House".
ESSENTIALS TO CARRY
`- Backpack (PLEASE avoid suitcases/hard-cases)
- 1 Rain Coat
- 1 warm jacket
- 1 sweaters (woolen/fleece)
- (at least) 1 warm trouser
- (at least) 3 pairs of socks
- 1 pair of trekking shoes/ non-slippery joggers
- Woolen Muffler
- Tissue roll and hand sanitizer
- Hand moisturizer
- Lip Balm
- Warm shawl
Note: Keep in mind that on adventure trips of this type, weather, local politics, transport or a multitude of other factors beyond the control of organizers can result in a change of itinerary. It is, however, very unlikely that the itinerary would be substantially altered; if alterations are necessary the Leader and Guide will decide what is the best alternative, taking into consideration the best interests of the whole group.
For queries, please feel free to contact below mentioned contact numbers.
Rana Muhammad Ali Khan: 0321-4161129
Abdul-Rahman Qureshi: 0331-4946264
Starting price per Person