ITINERARY / DETAILS:
- Islamabad to Skardu (By Air)
- Skardu Arrival - Security Clearance
- Drive to Askole by jeeps (6 hours) elevation of 3000m - Camp
- Trek to Jhola, crossing Vast Land and Traverses, Biafo Glacier. Cross Dumurdo River on the Wire Bridge and Camp at Campsite surrounded by a few bushes with a side stream (6-7 hours) elevation 3600m - Camp
- Jhola to Paiyu (6 to 7 hrs.) Start on a relatively easy Trail crossing Burdumal Campsites along a 2 KM Stretched Sandy River Beach.
- Trail climbs to a vantage point providing view of the Snout of Baltoro. – Camp
- Free day at Paiyu Traditional rest day at Paiyu.
- Enjoy the traditional music program and dancing by the local porters & BBQ
- Trek to Khubursay. (6 to 7 hrs.)
- The walk along the crest of lateral moraine with stunning views of Paiyu Peak
- Chorichi Biaho, Trango Tower Urdokas is a spectacular campsite Elevation 3750m - Camp
- Trek to Urdokas (04 hrs) Urdokas is a spectacular campsite Elevation 4200m - Camp
- Trek to Goro-II, the first hour way is smoother and easy in the center. Continue (02 –0 3 Hrs.) to Goro-I opposite of Yermanendo Glacier, falling down from the Masherbrum Pass.
- Continue east up the Baltoro Glacier, Goro II campsite is pitch on the rock stones and ice in the center of the glacier, Elevation 4500m - Camp
- Trek to Concordia, we keep slightly easy walk, with spectacular views and gigantic mountain panorama, including:
o Mustagh Tower
o Gashebrum IV
o Mitre Peak
o The Mighty K2
o The Mighty Chogolisa, Golden Throne. 4650m (5-6 hours) - Camp
- Rest Day at Concordia - Camp
- K2 Basecamp
- K2 Memorial
- Back to Concordia
- Trek to Ali camp - Camp (4-6 Hrs)
- Trek to Ghandogoro LA and cross the pass and stay at Khuspang - Camp (Night 08 PM till 06 AM)
- Trek to Saecho - Camp (04-05 Hrs)
- Trek to Hushy and move to Skardu - Hotel (01-02 Hrs)
- Skardu to Islamabad by air
K2 BASECAMP, CONCORDIA & GGLA
Duration: 17 Days 16 Nights (Isb to Isb)
Departure Date: 20th June, 2021
Price person per person:
For Pakistani Trekkers: Rs.160,000/-
For International Trekkers: $1900/-
03111179444 | 03004832363 for booking
#K2 #Concordia #GGLA #Skardu #camping #trekking #trip #holidays #vacation #pakistan #mountain #mountains #travelling #photography #picoftheday #travel #traveller #photooftheday #beautiful #tourism #travelblogger #instatravel #amazing #traveldiaries #traveltheworld #adventure #explore #traveler #traveling
SERVICES INCLUDED IN THE PACKAGE OFFER:
1. By Air Transportation (ISB-SKD-ISB)
2. Accommodation (hotel in skardu 3-5 persons on sharing basis and camping)
3. Jeep from Skardu to Askole & from Hushy to Skardu.
4. Low Altitude Porters to carry Trekking Foods, Camping Equipment and Group Luggage
5. High Altitude Porters, where required
6. Meals throughout (Breakfast and dinner food for members during period with standard food/ service)
7. Kitchen Tent, Complete Mess Tent etc., Kitchen Crockery, Lamps for Light and Cooking Stoves, Members Sleeping Tents/ camps and camping mattress.
8. Free Baggage’s allowance up to 10Kgs per person
9. All tolls, Taxes and Fees and Documentation with Gilgit-Baltistan Council/ Tourism Department for Permit Process, where required.
SERVICES NOT INCLUDING IN OUR PACKAGE OFFER:
1. Trekking Gears, Climbing Gear, Sleeping Bags, Personal Clothing and other Personal Equipment
2. Extra Wages of Member Personals more than mentioned in our Services including Tips for Drivers, Staff, High Altitude Porters.
3. Phone Thuraya Satellite calls and Walkie- Talkie for above Base Camp Service.
4. Extra luggage of a member in excess of 10kg. Extra Luggage Charges Rs.20000/- Per Porter (20KG).
5. COVID safety equipment (Mask, Sanitizers, etc)
6. Extra expenses due to landslides\ road blocks and acts of nature and political reasons etc.
7. Any item not mentioned above.
8. In case any member withdraw from the trek in between, all additional (porter, food, jeep, driver, hotel, rescue etc.) expenditure shall be paid by the member.
On adventure trek of this type, weather, local politics, transport or a multitude of other factors beyond the control of organizers can result in a change of itinerary. It is, however, very unlikely that the itinerary would be substantially altered; if alterations are necessary the Leader and Guide will decide what is the best alternative, taking into consideration the best interests of the whole group
- In case of Road Blocks during Travelling from Skardu to Askoli and returning back from there via same route, any extra cost beyond that not included in our services. Member will have to pay the extra charge according to the condition. Extra booking or local fare etc.
- Trekking members will go together in one team and come back together all. If any one from the group splits due to personal reasons, the cost will be charged additionally
- Extra Hotel Nights (if any) will be charged to Group Members
- Please Dispose the Garbage Separately: Organic Waste can be disposed at the place and Non-Organic waste should be taken off the nature
- Expedition shall be executed with minimum 6 number of participants. Company has the right to call off the expedition due to any reason, including but not limited to lesser number of members.
- Reservation on first come first serve basis. Limited seats available.
- Last date of registration is May 20, 2021.
- Please fill the form below and pay 50% of the charges in Advance for reservation of your seat. https://goo.gl/forms/j4cfnKJY80xuJbko2
- Balance Payment to be made 1 week before departure.
- Payment Through Bank/ online transfer, Easy Paisa / Jazzcash. Call for details
Refund/ Cancellation Policy:
- 90 % of Paid amount is refundable if participant cancel the trip 30 days before start of expedition.
- 50 % of Paid amount is refundable if participant cancel the trip 15 days before start of expedition.
- 25 % of Paid amount is refundable if participant cancel the trip 7 days before start of expedition.
- 0 % of Paid amount is refundable if participant cancel the trip within 7 days before start of expedition.
***COVID-19 Safety SOPs***
Participants will have to comply with following mandatory SOPs, otherwise TGP shall have the right to un board the participant at any time without any refund of the charges:
● Wear a mask and maintain 6 feet distance at all times in public spaces (participants to bring their own masks and sanitizers, otherwise same can be had from us upon payment)
● Sanitize or wash hands regularly
● Sanitize hands after touching public surfaces such as elevator buttons, vehicle door handles, etc
● Avoid touching face i.e. nose, eyes, mouth
● Avoid communicating face to face
● Follow coughing etiquettes i.e. if you don't have a tissue, sneeze or cough into your sleeve or arm
● Sanitize commonly touched personal surfaces (such as mobile screens, spectacles, etc)
● Be transparent and honest about feeling any Coronavirus symptoms so medical assistance can be provided immediately
***TERMS & CONDITIONS***
While registering for the trip, it stands imperative that applicant/ participant has thoroughly gone through/ understood the under mentioned terms & conditions. Agreement of the participant, to these terms and conditions, is deemed to be given upon advance payment/ successful registration for this trip with Travel Guides Pakistan (TGP):
1. The participants will adhere to COVID-19 safety SOPs as prescribed by TGP.
2. The participants shall not indulge in any act reflecting moral or character failing during the activities organized by TGP. Participants must respect the authority of the organizer and follow any additional guidelines set up.
3. Each participant should treat other group member with respect, dignity and honor. Use of violent behavior including altercation, insinuations of indecent kind, verbal and physical abuse and assault, aggravated behavior, or any other act amounting to unbecoming of member are strictly prohibited.
4. Special respect towards female participants should be exercised. Sportsmen spirit shall be displayed at all times.
5. Using drugs/ alcohol or found party to drug/ alcohol sale or possession is strictly prohibited.
6. Each member shall ensure punctuality of the appointed date and time in his/her attending of the trip activities.
7. All participants would give due respect to the local environmental care .Garbage (tins. Water bottles, wrappers etc) shall be suitably disposed without polluting water or other sources.
8. TGP reserves the right to cancel trip without prior notice for any reasons deemed appropriate by them. In such a case the registered participants will receive full refund.
9. During the trip, the itineraries may be affected by reasons beyond control of the hosts. In such event, hosts have the right to alter itineraries or cut short the trip. In such case, suitable refund may be made to the participants, if appropriate.
10. Photos and movies are permitted to be shot during our trip provided it is not objectionable to local people or any participant particularly females. These photos and movies are aimed for personal use only. Publishing those photos and movies on the internet or on any media is not permitted until and unless explicit permission in writing had been sorted out from the people appearing in those photos and movies.
11. In case of theft, lost or damage to personal belongings during the duration of the trip. TGP will not be held responsible in any case.
12. Participant has booked the trip on his free will and is eligible to travel with TGP and has obtained all permission from his parents/ guardian, where necessary. TGP shall not be responsible for any unforeseen mishap due to act of God or negligence of the participant.
Starting price per Person