ITINERARY / DETAILS:
Departure from Lahore at 10:00 PM
Joining Participants from Islamabad 02:30 AM
Sightseeing on the way (Abbotabad, Mansehra, Balakot)
Breakfast on the way
Short stay in Besham
Dinner & Night stay in Chilas / Gonar Farm/ Bunji
Breakfast in Chilas / Gonar Farm/ Bunji
Departure for Hunza and visit different points like Nanga Parbat View Point and Mountains Junction Point of 3 Highest Mountain Ranges (Karakoram, Himalaya & Hindukush) and Convergence point of Indus River and Gilgit River
Visit Rakaposhi View Point
Visit Altit/ Baltit Fort
Visit Karimabad Bazar
Dinner & Night stay in Karimabad / Gulmit/ Minapin
Breakfast in hotel
Visit Attabad Lake
Photo session at Passu Cones
Visit Khunjerab Pass (China Border)
Dinner & Night stay in Hunza / Gulmit/ Minapin
Breakfast with alluring view of Rakaposhi Peak
Dinner & Night stay in Chilas / Gonar Farm/ Bunji
Departure for Lahore after Breakfast
Reach back safely
End of our services with satisfied clients
Hunza - Naltar - Khunjrab
5 Days 4 Nights trip
Standard: Rs. 16500/ person from Lahore/ Isb
Rs. 41000/couple With Separate Room
03051112255 for booking
#Hunza | #Karimabad | #Baltit Fort | #Altit Fort | #Attabad Lake | #Gulmit | #Passu | #Sust | #Khunjrab #travel #trip #holidays #vacation #mountain #pakistan #mountains #travelling #photography #picoftheday #traveller #photooftheday #beautiful #tourism #travelblogger #instatravel #amazing #traveldiaries #hiking #adventure #explore #traveler #traveling #photo #love #colorful #instagood
[ Services Includes ]
- Luxury Transport (Toyota Hiace Grand Cabin/ Toyota Saloon Coaster
- Accommodation (3-5 persons on sharing basis)
- Quality Meals (5 breakfast (Parathay + Eggs + Tea) and 4 dinner (BBQ/ Karahi/ qorma / Biryani/ Chappal kabab/ Daal/ Sabzi/ Sajji))
- Professional Guide
Package NOT INCLUDE:
• COVID safety equipment (Mask, Sanitizers, etc)
• Porters (for carrying personal equipment of participant)
• Extra expenses due to landslides\road blocks
• Tea, Mineral water and Cold drinks expense
• Extra expenses due to the acts of nature and political reasons etc.
• Entry tickets (if any) of any places/ monuments/ museum to be visited
• Any item not mentioned above
Please fill the form below and pay 10000/- Advance:
Remaining payment to be made 1 day before the trip
*** Last Date for Registration with advance payment 3 days before start of trip ***
Muhammad Nouman Malik
Standard Chartered Bank
After online payment or Jazz Cash/ Easy Paisa please inform us on 0305-1112255 or text us your full name and email address.
**First come First serve basis**
**Photographers are welcome to capture scenic beauty**
**Families are encouraged to join** (Special package price will be offered to families)
**Detailed itinerary will be sent to registered participants 2 days before event through email**
**Remaining payment has to be made before the day of departure for the trip**
** Refund Policy:
•50% deduction if informed for cancellation 7 days before the trip.
•75% deduction if informed for cancellation 4 days before the trip
• Advance payment is non-refundable in last 4 days of the trip, unless until trip is cancelled by the Management**
***TERMS & CONDITIONS***
While registering for the trip, it stands imperative that applicant has thoroughly gone through/ understood the under mentioned terms & conditions. Agreement of the participant, to these terms and conditions, is deemed to be given upon advance payment/ successful registration for this trip with Totally Travels (TT):
1. The members shall not indulge in any act reflecting moral or character failing during the activities organized by TT. Members must respect the authority of the organizer and follow any additional guidelines set up.
2. Each participant should treat other group member with respect, dignity and honor. Use of violent behavior including altercation, insinuations of indecent kind, verbal and physical abuse and assault, aggravated behavior, or any other act amounting to unbecoming of member are strictly prohibited.
3. Special respect towards female members should be exercised. Sportsmen spirit shall be displayed at all times.
4. Using drugs/ alcohol or found party to drug/ alcohol sale or possession is strictly prohibited.
5. Each member shall ensure punctuality of the appointed date and time in his/her attending of the trip activities.
6. All members would give due respect to the local environmental care .Garbage (tins. Water bottles, wrappers etc) shall be suitably disposed without polluting water or other sources.
7. TT reserves the right to cancel trip without prior notice for any reasons deemed appropriate by them. In such a case the registered participants will receive full refund.
8. During the trip, the itineraries may be affected by reasons beyond control of the hosts. In such event, hosts have the right to alter itineraries or cut short the trip. In such case, suitable refund may be made to the participants, if appropriate.
9. Photos and movies are permitted to be shot during our trip provided it is not objectionable to local people or any participant particularly females. These photos and movies are aimed for personal use only. Publishing those photos and movies on the internet or on any media is not permitted until and unless explicit permission in writing had been sorted out from the people appearing in those photos and movies.
10. In case of theft, lost or damage to personal belongings during the duration of the trip. TT will not be held responsible in any case.
Starting price per Person