ITINERARY / DETAILS:
DAY 00: Friday
Departure from Lahore
DAY 01: Saturday
• Pick members from Islamabad
• Breakfast at Besham/naran
• Dinner and Night stay at Chilas/Gonar Farm
DAY 02: Sunday
- leave for Raikot Bridge after breakfast and then shift to jeeps for Tatu
- Snow hike towards Fairy Meadows
- Overnight stay and dinner at Fairy Meadows
DAY 03: Monday
• After breakfast, Leave for Bayal Camp/ Nanga Parbat Base Camp. (subject to weather and trek Condition till accessible point)
• Night stay and dinner at fairy meadows
DAY 04: Tuesday
-Departure for Besham/ chilas/ naran after Breakfast
-Dinner and Overnight stay in Besham/ chilas/ naran
Day 05: Thursday
-Departure for Lahore after breakfast
-Arrival in Islamabad 7:00 pm
-Arrival in Lahore 12:00 am
On adventure trek/ trip of this type, weather, local politics, transport or a multitude of other factors beyond the control of organizers can result in a change of itinerary. It is, however, very unlikely that the itinerary would be substantially altered; if alterations are necessary the Leader and Guide will decide what is the best alternative, taking into consideration the best interests of the whole group
Breakfast : Parathay + Eggs + Tea
Dinner: BBQ/ Karahi/ Biryani/ Chappal kabab/ Daal/ Sabzi/ Sajji + Raita + Cold Drinks
Fairy Meadows & Magnificent Nanga Parbat
Rs. 16900 / head from Lahore/ Isb
Rs. 44000/couple With Separate Room
03051112255 for booking
#Raikot | #FairyMeadows | #NangaParbat/ #Bayal #pakistan #mountain #mountains #travelling #photography #picoftheday #travel #traveller #photooftheday #beautiful
#tourism #travelblogger #instatravel #amazing #traveldiaries #traveltheworld #hiking #adventure
#explore #traveler #traveling #instagood #photo #love #colorful
[ Services Includes ]]
Luxury Transport, Accommodation (3-5 persons on sharing basis, Quality Meals (5 breakfast, 4 Dinners), Jeep for Fairy Meadows
• Porters (for carrying personal equipment of participant)
• Extra expenses due to landslides\road blocks
• Tea, Mineral water and Cold drinks expense
• Extra expenses due to the acts of nature and political reasons etc.
• Entry tickets (if any) of any places/ monuments/ museum to be visited
• Any item not mentioned above
50% Advance Payment
Remaining payment to be made 1 day before the trip
*** Last Date for Registration with advance payment 3 days before start of trip ***
**First come First serve basis**
**Photographers are welcome to capture scenic beauty**
**Families are encouraged to join** (Special package price will be offered to families)
**Detailed itinerary will be sent to registered participants 2 days before event through email**
**Remaining payment has to be made before the day of departure for the trip**
** Refund Policy:
•50% deduction if informed for cancellation 7 days before the trip.
•75% deduction if informed for cancellation 4 days before the trip
• Advance payment is non-refundable in last 4 days of the trip, unless until trip is cancelled by the Management**
After online payment or easy paisa please inform us on 0305-1112255 or text us your full name and email address.
***TERMS & CONDITIONS***
While registering for the trip, it stands imperative that applicant has thoroughly gone through/ understood the under mentioned terms & conditions. Agreement of the participant, to these terms and conditions, is deemed to be given upon advance payment/ successful registration for this trip with Totally Travels (TT):
1. The members shall not indulge in any act reflecting moral or character failing during the activities organized by TT. Members must respect the authority of the organizer and follow any additional guidelines set up.
2. Each participant should treat other group member with respect, dignity and honor. Use of violent behavior including altercation, insinuations of indecent kind, verbal and physical abuse and assault, aggravated behavior, or any other act amounting to unbecoming of member are strictly prohibited.
3. Special respect towards female members should be exercised. Sportsmen spirit shall be displayed at all times.
4. Using drugs/ alcohol or found party to drug/ alcohol sale or possession is strictly prohibited.
5. Each member shall ensure punctuality of the appointed date and time in his/her attending of the trip activities.
6. All members would give due respect to the local environmental care .Garbage (tins. Water bottles, wrappers etc) shall be suitably disposed without polluting water or other sources.
7. TT reserves the right to cancel trip without prior notice for any reasons deemed appropriate by them. In such a case the registered participants will receive full refund.
8. During the trip, the itineraries may be affected by reasons beyond control of the hosts. In such event, hosts have the right to alter itineraries or cut short the trip. In such case, suitable refund may be made to the participants, if appropriate.
9. Photos and movies are permitted to be shot during our trip provided it is not objectionable to local people or any participant particularly females. These photos and movies are aimed for personal use only. Publishing those photos and movies on the internet or on any media is not permitted until and unless explicit permission in writing had been sorted out from the people appearing in those photos and movies.
10. In case of theft, lost or damage to personal belongings during the duration of the trip. TT will not be held responsible in any case.
Starting price per Person