Departure from Lahore at 10:00 PM
Pick Participants from Islamabad 4 AM
Sightseeing on the way (Hazara, Mansehra, Balakot)
Breakfast in Balakot
Hotel Check in and some rest
Jeep Safari to the Saif ul Mulook Lake
Photo session at Saif ul Mulook and enjoy boating if available
Vsit Naran Bazar
Dinner and Night stay in Naran
Breakfast in Naran
Sightseeing the beauty of Naran and surrounding areas
Visit Battakundi and Jalkhad
Visit beautiful Lulusar Lake and photography
Reach Babusar Top or till where our vehicle goes and Photo session there
Move back to Naran
River Rafting in Naran
Dinner and Night stay at Naran
Breakfast at Naran
Stay at Kiwai Waterfall
On jeeps move to Lush Green Siri Paye Meadows
Sightseeing on the way back
Reach safely back at night
End of our services with satisfied clients
𝐃𝐔𝐑𝐀𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍 𝐎𝐅 𝐓𝐎𝐔𝐑:
3 Days, 2 Nights
Rs. 10,999/- per head (4 persons sharing a room)
Rs. 13,500/- per head [Total: 27,000] (2 persons sharing a room)
𝐌𝐚𝐢𝐧 𝐏𝐢𝐜𝐤 𝐔𝐩 𝐏𝐨𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐬:
𝐋𝐚𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐞: PSO Pump, Thokar Niaz Baig, Near Daewoo Bus Terminal
𝐈𝐬𝐥𝐚𝐦𝐚𝐛𝐚𝐝/𝐑𝐚𝐰𝐚𝐥𝐩𝐢𝐧𝐝𝐢: Daewoo Terminal, EME near NUST Univ
Under 3 years Children - Free of Charge (Lap or on folding seat if available)
3-8 years Children - Half Charges (folding seat)
8 plus years Children - Full Charges
AC Private Transportation (Coaster Saloon / Grand Cabin)
Quality Hygienic Food (5 Breakfasts, 4 Dinners included)
Breakfast: Pratha, Omlette, Tea, Channay
Dinner: Any Chicken Dish with Roti/Nan, Raita, Salad, Cold Drink / Tea
Fuel / Diesel / Toll Expenses
Hotel Accommodation (on sharing basis) Beds & Mattresses
𝐒𝐄𝐑𝐕𝐈𝐂𝐄𝐒 𝐍𝐎𝐓 𝐈𝐍𝐂𝐋𝐔𝐃𝐄𝐃:
Boating/Entry or Fort Tickets
Jeeps for Naltar Valley
Expenses of personal nature like cold drinks, tea, mineral water, Lunch etc
Any extra expenses / vehicle used due to road block
Any item not mentioned in "Services Available" above
Deposit Rs.5,000 per head as advance and remaining amount at the time of departure.
Deposit through bank counter/ Account to Account transfer/ Mob app/Transfer through ATM of any bank in the following account
𝐀𝐜𝐜𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐭 𝐓𝐢𝐭𝐥𝐞: ZAMEER HAIDER
𝐀𝐜𝐜𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐭 𝐍𝐮𝐦𝐛𝐞𝐫: 00410981005949019
𝐁𝐚𝐧𝐤: Bank Al Habib Ltd
𝐄𝐚𝐬𝐲𝐩𝐚𝐢𝐬𝐚 / 𝐉𝐚𝐳𝐳𝐜𝐚𝐬𝐡
Easypaisa/ Jazzcash Account: 0307-2125956
Account Title: ZAMEER HAIDER
For any details or queries Call, SMS/ Whatsapp : 0311-4271726 | 0336-1445032
𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬 𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠:
Masks, Gloves, Sanitizer
Joggers / Easy Shoes
Jacket / Shawl
Note: Plan can be altered due to weather or political conditions or any unavoidable circumstances beyond our control.
𝐒𝐞𝐚𝐭 𝐀𝐫𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐏𝐨𝐥𝐢𝐜𝐲:
Seats will be allotted before departure by tour management for your convenience and will shuffle during the tour. For any specific seat demand by any client, 1000/seat/day will be charged.
Contact For Booking 0311-4271726 | 0336-1445032 (Zameer Haider)
[𝐓𝐄𝐑𝐌𝐒 & 𝐂𝐎𝐍𝐃𝐈𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍𝐒]
1. The members shall not indulge in any unethical activity (misbehavior with locals or other group members, use of abusive language, use of drugs etc) and may be terminated from tour without warning and will not be refunded any amount.
2. No illegal or prohibited items will be allowed during the trip. Weapons are not allowed.
3. On mountainous roads, AC of the vehicle will be on and off to keep the vehicle away from over-heating.
4. Trip Plan can be altered due to weather or political or any other reason deemed appropriate by us in the best interest of participants and organizers will not be held responsible for that.
5. We reserve the right to cancel the trip without prior notice for any reasons deemed appropriate by us and participants will receive full refund of the advance amount only.
6. Every humanly possible care will be taken for the safety of members, still each venture can be fraught with endangers of unforeseen natural disasters like avalanches and crevasse falls or any other accidents and sometimes such disasters cannot be ruled out. In any such type of accident during the whole tour, the company, group leader and the tour organizers will not be held responsible in any form.
7. In case of theft, lost or damage to personal belongings during the trip, organizers will not be held responsible in any case.
𝟖. 𝐂𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐏𝐨𝐥𝐢𝐜𝐲:
a. 48 HRS or less, 100% cancellation charges of the advanced amount apply.
b. More than 48 HRS – 50% cancellation charges of the advanced amount apply.
c. 4 days or more – No cancellation charges.
d. No amount will be refunded if any person leaves the trip at any stage due to any reason.
9. Our trips are environment friendly and no damage to the environment will be tolerated.
10. Our trips are not insured though we exercise the utmost care & safety of all members. We will not be responsible in case of any incident(s) of unforeseen natural calamities like rock/mud sliding, avalanches, slipping/tripping, crevasse falls or any other accidents.
11. No conflict or violence, whether verbal or via action, is allowed during the trips. Respect different cultures, religions, code of practice, beliefs, and political & geographical affiliations. Non-compliance will be dealt strictly.
Starting price per Person